- Vanillin & Ethyl-Vanillin |
- Trehalose |
- Betapower® |
Vanillin & Ethyl-Vanillin
Vanillin is the main aroma compound in vanilla bean extract, responsible for its typical vanilla taste. Rhovanil® Vanillin adds pure, sweet, creamy vanilla note to applications, and can be a substitute for vanilla.
Ethyl-Vanillin flavor strength is up to three times stronger than that of vanillin. It adds warm vanilla note to applications, cost-effective, substitute for vanilla.
Both Rhovanil® Vanillin and Rhodiarome® Ethyl-Vanillin offer the highest consistent purity to perform and 99.95% purity.
Application Areas Include
Trehalose offers a unique functionality in a wide range of beverage and food applications. While the benefits are vast, it is most well regarded for its efficacy in extending the quality and freshness of a product during its intended shelf life. Developed in Japan, this naturally occurring, multi-functional disaccharide is held to the highest of quality standards and has a proven safety history in consumable products.
Characteristics of Trehalose
- Flavor Enhancer
- Super Humectant
- Double-Action Masking
- Robust Bio-Protectant
- Approved as Non-GMO, Kosher, and Halal
- Global approval for use in food, including GRAS status in US
- Compatible with other ingredients
- Can be added to existing formulations for performance benefits
- Easy-to-use free-flowing powder with high solubility and rapid dispersion
- One ingredient with multiple benefits: enhances flavors, retains moisture, increases stability
- Bakery – Improved appearance, freshness, stability
- Beverage – masking off-notes
- Crackers and Snacks – unique, crunch and crispy textures
- Desserts - Smoother mouth-feel and enhanced fruit flavor
- Frozen foods
- Processed meats/frozen foods – sodium reduction
- Asian specialty – maintains moisture levels and improves texture
Natural Betaine - BetaPower®
BetaPower® Natural Betaine is a natural nutrient for athletic strength and performance and is an ideal ingredient for various sports nutrition formulations including supplements and beverages. Derived from the molasses of sugar beets, BetaPower® is minimum 99% purity betaine anhydrous and produced according to high quality standards.
BetaPower® is targeted to both heavy trainers and athletes, as well as any active person interested in improving sports performance. Additionally, betaine protects against dehydration, reduces cardiovascular disease and can improve liver and kidney function.
CoroWise® Plant Sterols
The CoroWise® products are derived from all-natural plant sources and are formulated for use in food, beverages, and dietary supplements. Based on data from scores of trials conducted on the use of plant sterols in the diet, a daily intake of at least 1.3 grams of plant sterols esters (or 0.8 grams of free plant sterols) as part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol is recommended to provide significant cholesterol lowering benefits.